"I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your talk at FALCON a few weeks ago. Before the conference, I was starting to get bored with some of my course material, but I really feel like your talk helped kindle the excitement for education that I first felt a few years ago and shaped my career path.
After the conference, I have been much more excited and enthusiastic in class. I have also started polling my students at the end of class class to assess which concepts that gave them the most trouble. I have been so supremely pleased and excited that many of these students take the opportunity to tell me how much they enjoy the class, that my class is their favorite, or what they can do to major/minor in Psychology. I have been on cloud 9 for the last few weeks because your talk helped me to realize that these signs show me that I was born to teach!
So thank you, thank you, thank you for getting me back on track."
Other Comments from Past Clients
- "I love the way he kept us engaged with his humor."
- "The facilitator got everyone involved and made learning fun."
- "I enjoyed every aspect of this class."
- "The interactive parts stimulated conversation among participants, even some who were shy."
- "The interaction with the group was great. The games/drill forced me to realize my strengths and weaknesses."
- "Mike was very knowledgeable, confident, helpful, open, and I think what I thought was his best quality was that he was very genuine."
- “Being a CEO, I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert at public speaking since I do it every day. But I still walked away with a number of what I consider very helpful methods for reaching my audience.”
- “This workshop was a home run, slam dunk, touchdown!”
Recent highlights included our trainers facilitating seminars for:
- Indiana Youth M.O.V.E. leadership day
- American Public Transportation Association
- Verallia Corporation
- Cleveland State Community College
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis FALCON conference